To be the leader in providing value-added road maintenance management and safety solutions to all our customer needs .
Health and Safety has always been a priority for us and we operate a Health and Safety Management System in accordance with the requirements of the Safe-T-Cert system and are registered operators under that Scheme.
Our commitment is to a safe and healthy working environment for both our staff and members of the public.
Tarstone is committed to accident reduction.
We have invested heavily in training for all our employees; from Management training through Training for all our operatives, (Plant Operator Training and Safety Awareness). We ensure that all people working on our projects are equally aware and appreciative of our systems and standards.
Successful Health and Safety Systems have the following place at Tarstone:
• Managers committed to making the program work.
• Employees involved in the program.
• A system to identify and control hazards.
• Compliance with RSA and HSA regulations.
• Training on safe work practices
• Mutual respect, caring and open communication in a climate conducive to safety.
• Continuous improvement
Safety Statement and Risk Assessment
Ongoing in house audits
Our ongoing training consists of:
• Safe pass
• Cscs Tarmac Programme
• Cnap – sig css
• Manual Handling
• Wheel abrasive
• Paver ,Roller, Air master
• Cscs 3 cx • First Aid
• Traffic Managment
• We provide all training required for our clients needs to comply with RSA and HSA Regulations